Pages

About us

WELCOME TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE RULES TAB AT THE TOP TO ENSURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE (IF CHOSEN) AND FOR COMMENTS FROM OUR DESIGN TEAM.

Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Challenge #118 - Add flowers

There are a lot of lucky people out there who are going to receive the beautiful cards and projects made by our wonderful entrants for challenge 117.  Your projects really are an inspiration to us at CWWCC.  As usual our Winner and Top 3 will be announced next weekend.

Now we have some sad news, Vickie has decided to step down from the DT to spend more time with her family, especially her wonderful grandchildren.

We are very sad to see her go, and we know you will be too.

Vickie thank you for everything you have done as part of this team over the years. Hopefully we will still see you around.

We have had so many new wonderful sponsors this year and here is another one, the talented Julia from

Stamps by Julia Spiri
Esty Shop
I absolutely love Art & Crafts! 


I have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. But my first drawing lessons received from my father, he is a painter too.


For many years, I painted portraits, caricatures and child´s illustrations.


My hope is that you find in my shop graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create many things :)
Julia Spiri
You can find me on Facebook, come and join my Fan Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Prize: 2 image of your choice

Theme:  Add flowers

Below is some wonderful inspiration from our very talented DT, we were given some images to use and I think you will agree with me they have excelled themselves.  To hop over and leave them some love click on their name to go to the shop click on the image title.


I think you'll agree that these projects are wonderful and I hope you will show us your projects with flowers on them.  To be in with a chance of winning the wonderful prize please follow the simple rules and leave your work with the link below.

RULES

*FOLLOW THE THEME OF THE CHALLENGE
*REMEMBER MAXIMUM COMBINATION OF 5 CHALLENGES (INCLUDING THIS ONE). 
*MUST BE A NEW POST, NO BACKLINKING. 
*MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON. 
*PLEASE LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG. 
*PLEASE LINK TO CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN CHALLENGES IN YOUR POST
*CLAIM PRIZE NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCED
PLEASE LINK UP YOUR CREATION BELOW IF YOU ARE ABIDING BY THESE RULES.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY CREATING! x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT samples. Thanks for the "flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT!!! Thanks for the great flowers challenge :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops - I have just read the rules and find I have linked to too many challenges- sorry
    Maxine D

    ReplyDelete